Crep Protect, the miracle cleaner that works so well that Donald Trump has used it to remove the word “decency” from his vocabulary. In the last year, Crep has made its mark in the sneaker community, here and abroad, by not just TELLING you what it can do, but also by SHOWING you what it can do. Well now they’ve collaborated with renowned sneaker boutique 24 Kilates to celebrate the store’s 10th year anniversary.
This “Gold Bar” collaboration focuses on the inspiration and essence of the 24 Kilates brand. (24 Kilates, if you didn’t know, stands for ’24 Karats’ in Spanish; hence the gold bar look). The special edition gold can of Crep Protect sneaker protectant will be limited to 2,000 bottles worldwide. The first opportunity to get your hands on this “Gold Bar” collaboration will be on Saturday, May 28th, at both 24 Kilates locations (Barcelona and Bangkok). For the rest of us left of the human race who are unable to purchase our tickets to Barcelona and Bangkok in time for the 24 Kilates X Crep Protect “Gold Bar” release this Saturday, you’ll have your shot at it on Wednesday, June 8th, at all other locations. Here is a list of the stores that will have this “Gold Bar” collab on hand June 8th:
- UK: END, Urban Industry, Kong, Chimp, 5 Pointz, Hanon, Archive.
- USA: Extra Butter, Bodega, Nice Kicks, Atmos, Flight Club, Concepts, Packers, BAIT, Shoe
Gallery, Ubiq, Feature, Wish, A Ma Maniere, Social Status, Oneness, Sole Classics,
Sneaker Politics, West NYC, St. Alfred, 12am Run
- GERMANY: Solebox, The Good Will Out, Overkill, Afew, Suppa, 43 Einhalb, Asphaltgold,
Firmament, Animal Tracks, Monox, Titelhelden, Sapato, Soulfoot
- FRANCE: Black Rainbow, Colette, Sneakers Lab, Shoez Gallery
- SWITZERLAND: Titolo, Urban People
- THE NETHERLANDS: Woei, Re-Issue, Oqium, Sneaker District, ETQ, Epic Store, Calico
- AUSTRIA: Steffl—6th Floor
- NORWAY: Fly Kicks
- SWEDEN: Footish
- DENMARK: Rezet, Le-Fix
- CZECH REPUBLIC: Footshop, Queens
- SLOVAKIA: Nahodsa, Sneakavenue
- TAIWAN: Phantaci, Library
- PHILIPPINES: Sole Academy, Commonwealth PH
- AUSTRALIA: Platypus
Good luck getting your hands on the 24 Kilates X Crep Protect “Gold Bar” collaboration. With it being limited to 2,000 cans worldwide, the hype will be REAL with this release. Oh, as a reminder, the pack isn’t actually a gold bar. It’s a can of Crep Protect that’s designed to LOOK LIKE a gold bar. Sometimes you have to ‘dummy-proof’ things like this. I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw a news article talking about people running to their local pawn shop trying to exchange this collab for its perceived weight in fictitious gold.
Anyway, always remember to #PracticeSafeStuntin and go to CrepProtect.com to get your shoes some protection.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?